LOAN OFFICER OPPORTUNITIES
1st Signature Lending, LLC is looking for seasoned loan officers in Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, South Carolina, Georgia and Florida. Our goal is to offer you an environment where you can thrive as a loan officer and close more volume each and every month. As a company, we have designed a pay structure that will provide you with a compensation plan that is unmatched in the industry. With 1st Signature Lending, LLC you will be offered the sales and corporate support to help you build your business with the following benefits:
What we have to offer:
- Industry leading aggresive and flexible compensation plan.
- Company provided marketing material.
- In-house processing, underwriting and funding will allow you to close loans more quickly than your competitors.
- Diverse product line including Conventional, FHA, VA, USDA as well as FHA 203k and 203b programs.
- A construction to perm program that no else can offer including 100% USDA and VA financing.
- Minimal underwriting overlays will allow you to close more loans.
- Monthly loan officer sales/product trainings and seminars
- Industry leading technology, including Calyx Point Central, E-Docs and paperless processing and underwriting.
- Customizable loan officer marketing campaigns to help grow your business.
- Internal sales support - you will be a part of a growing company with a oriented sales approach.
If you are looking for a change and feel you have what it takes to be successful with 1st Signature Lending, please contact:
Open A Branch FAQ
- Is 1st Signature Lending a banker or a broker?
- Will I need to disclose compensation to the borrower?
- Do you provide corporate processing?
- Will I be an independent contractor or and employee?
- How are branch expenses paid?
- What are the upfront fees for becoming a 1st Signature Lending partner?
- How often will I get paid?
- What marketing support will I recieve?
- What qualities must a branch manager possess?
- How do I become a 1st Signature Lending branch manager?